Advanced Materials 2020 Conference will bring together researchers, professors, lecturers, students, engineers, scientists, delegates from around the world, and feature the most up-to-date research, diverse topics of interest, and educational sessions with leading experts.
We have an exciting program and the various thematic sessions will showcase important scientific advances and highlight the advanced materials and nanotechnology research at this conference that will allow attendees to reflect upon and celebrate our past accomplishments, renew friendships and extend our networks, and jointly explore current and future research directions.
We are very proud and excited to be hosting Advanced Materials 2020 in London, UK.
We hope that you will have a dynamic and fun filled time at this very special conference.
Advanced Materials 2020 is a technical Conference which includes keynote, general oral presentation sessions, panel discussions from specialists of Nanotechnology, Engineering, advanced materials, Nanomedicine, Nanofabrication, Nanomaterials, Polymers, Composites, Thinfilms, Metamaterials, Smart materials and more.
The aim of Advanced Materials 2020 is to provide a platform to Academicians, Researchers, Scientists, Industrial Professionals and students to decipher their research work and create a forum for effective sharing of ideas to face the future global challenges from the perspective of rising trends in engineering and technology. Advanced Materials 2020 highlight the ever increasing and basic need to energize creative engineering solutions with potential for worldwide reach. This would be a wonderful opportunity for networking and will cultivate everlasting friendship among fellow partners.
Scope and Importance
- To encourage national and international collaboration and communication
- To promote the interaction of professionals and lifelong learning
- To Recognize outstanding contributions of individuals and organizations
- To hold awards to enhance research and developmental activity in the area of Advanced materials and Nanotechnology.
- To function with other likeminded national and International organizations and use their good offices for furthering the objects of the society and serve the community at large.
- To assist and encourage the professionals engaged in the materials and nanotechnology to maintain the integrity and competence of the profession and foster a sense of partnership among them.
- To design, develop, market, purchase, sell, import and export any products or materials of advanced materials, engineering, nanotechnology, nanomedicine, nanomaterials.
- Advanced Materials Scientists and Nanotechnology Research Professors
- Junior and Senior Research Fellows of Materials Science, Nanotechnology
- Materials Science and Nanotechnology Students
- Materials and Nanotechnology Engineers
- Directors of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials, Materials Science Companies
- Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials Science Association and Society Members